- Explore amidst unrivalled concentrations of wildlife including the highest convergence of mammals on earth!
- Enter the Serengeti savanna, descend to the Ngorongoro crater, and observe the great elephant colonies of Tarangire
- Trek in a relaxed manner on the slopes of Kilimanjaro until reaching the Materuni waterfalls accompanied by a local guide, and finally swim in a natural pool surrounded by African magical landscapes
- In the lands of Tarangire, take in the great magnitude of the Maasai culture, visiting an authentic Maasai boma
- Join a Safari by bicicle through the acacia forests bordering Lake Manyara, visiting the villages of the area on the way.
- When visiting Lake Eyasi, go out with the Bushmen to learn about their traditional hunting techniques and discover the way of life of a Datoga village, inhabited by qualified craftsmen and farmers.
- Stay at a variety of accommodation types in order to experience as many different sorroundings as possible, with terrific views in the midst of the breathtaking African wilderness
- Join the intimate atmosphere in lodges that offer a familiar, personalized and exclusive treatment, with few rooms when possible and, above all, well located in beautiful and charming areas
- Most of the chosen lodges are committed to a sustainable tourism and collaborate with local communities projects
8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Experience for YourSelf one of the most spectacular concentrations of wildlife on Earth. Delight your Soul with stunningly beautiful and diverse landscapes in this Private, totally Personalized and Exclusive safari designed to cause the minimum impact and the maximum benefit to you, the animals and the local communities.
Feel safe and pampered with your dedicated local and knowledgeable driver/guide. Travel comfortably on a 4×4 all terrain Toyota Land Cruiser specially tuned for Safaris, equipped with refrigerator, radio, open roofs and an inverter with 220 volt output to allow you to recharge the batteries of your devices on the go.
from 2,980€ p.p. + flights
minimum of 2 participants
You can fully embrace this trip if you speak: English and/or Spanish
Contact us for the Full trip program & terms
confirm your booking now with a deposit, settle the rest with convenient instalments