- LOCATION. Located in the heart of busy Ubud, in a scenic oasis of tranquility whithin steps from the heart of the medicine center of Bali.
- COMMON SPACES.It has been built with rare sensitivity towards the surrounding environment and shares its rice terrace views with a number of the communities’ local independent cafes and eateries, including the neighbouring Bebek Bengil restaurant and Monkey Forest. As part of Ubud’s evolving hospitality scene, the exotic boutique property offers guests a stylish place to stay that reflects Ubud’s and Bali’s unique artistry. A number Bali’s most respected and talented designers have collaborated to create this elegant hotel with a distinct sense of belonging.
- ROOMS & SUITES. 106 exquisite rooms divided in three cathegories. They all feature AC, fan ceiling ( indoor and outdoor ), coffee and tea making facilities, mini bar, laundry service, Safe Deposit Box, LCD TV, featuring International and Local Programs, IDD phone call, Kimono & Slipper, Shower, hair dryer, adaptor, iron on request, turn down service. bathtubs in Alaya Room cathegory.
- GASTRONOMY. Two spectacular restaurants. Manisan and Petanirestaurant will fulfill all your cravings. Both restaurants are well-designed spaces that remain sensitive to the island’s rich cultural heritage. They provide the perfect setting to showcase the diverse and exotic flavours of the Indonesian archipelago in style. At the time of our visit we found the food delicious as well as the wine selection!
- ENERGY CONNECTION & SELF-LOVE. A solemn and well respectful energy is in the air with offerings and prayers converging in an atmosphere of spiritual harmony. Alaya Resort Ubud is a sanctuary of serenity and sophistication in the culturally charged village of Ubud in the island of Bali.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE. Bali is a lush tropical paradise accessible to all, but the real reason why we all go back is the Balinese people. Being of service seems to be in their dna and at Alaya we experience no less. We had a very warm welcome by the front desk team and at breakfast we were adressed by our first name by Ayu the manager. Also we had some important birthday in our party and they organized for us an stunning traditional show. Thank you so much Alaya Team!
- THINGS TO DO. Visit as many palaces as you wish, waterfalls, impressive cliffs onto turquoise pristine beaches, ride elephants at their sanctuary, do yoga, heal your energy and foremost make friendship with the Balinese.
- SUSTAINABILITY. Great effort is done by Alaya in producing locally some of the food served to guests. Also, we were pleased to notice that the toiletries were mostly organic and contained in refillable glass containers.
URBAN LUXURY RESORT
Vagacy invites you to this elegant urban oasislocated in the heart of Ubud’s center. A truly contemporary luxury Balinese experience and an ideal point to start any Balinese exploration.