- LOCATION. The Font Santa Hotel is located in the Southern part of Mallorca, near Colonia Sant Jordi 44 km and aprox 40 min driving from Palma airport. It is much more than just an exclusive location among nature: one is able to enjoy from the pleasure and welfare of the thermal spa, which offers the only natural thermal waters in the Balearic Islands.
- SPECIAL FEATURES. Everything in Fontsanta Hotel and its surroundings leads to inspiration. The body and mind, the leisurely gaze and the pleasure of listening to the silence. Its creation appropriates the space offering guests a unique experience. Visitors are delighted to find, within each space, an original work of art, conceived by contemporary artists. The sublime sculptures, installations, murals, drawings and paintings create dialogues in a natural, essentially Mediterranean environment. This is a collection of art created exclusively for the site. We invite you to quietly contemplate and get your inspiration flowing.
- ROOMS & SUITES. The tastefully renovated 19th-century building offers 36 cosy yet spacious rooms. All of the rooms are decorated in a contemporary style and the majority have private terraces with impressive views of the protected natural reserve of salt planes and flamingos. The rooms are decorated in traditional yet contemporary Mallorcan style with light colours to support relaxation throughout the hotel spaces. All rooms offer the latest technology and commodities for your maximum comfort.
- CUISINE. Chef Celia Martin-Nieto Seldas will leave you addicted to Fontsanta’s delicate flavours with her truly artistic cuisine elaborated with fresh ingredients from local markets. When we visited we were blown away by the quality of the food, drinks and wine. Absolutely mouth-watering.
- ENERGY CONNECTION & SELF-LOVE. One legend states that the astounding qualities of the spring waters were stumbled upon by accident when in ancient times an epidemic was wiping out the population of Mallorca with the exception of the wild animals that happen to be roaming the areas around the spring waters. People began to gather from all over the island to the springs because the healing powers of the water had become so apparent.In 1845, the first building was inaugurated to house public thermal baths. Later in 1916, the ownership of the baths came into the hands of the Cosmet family and over the years they converted the house into a hotel with several refurbishments, the latest one being very recently in 2012. The thermal water emerges from underground and is rich in minerals that stimulate skin regeneration, improved blood and lymphatic circulation, and many more.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE. We were received by the hotel director and her assistant, handed delicious rose water and refreshing towels. Their smiles and genuine amusement made us feel like we had just arrived at our own holiday home in Mallorca, or to a friend’s house. Everyone in this hotel seemed pretty chilled and this allowed us, even more, to lay back and simply ENJOY.
- THINGS WORTH DOING. Font Santa Hotel is situated just 4 kilometres from Es Trenc, one of the most famous beaches in Mallorca due to its long stretches of golden sand and dazzling crystal clear turquoise waters. This beach is categorized as a natural reserve. The quality of the water, the tranquillity and the long stretches of sand make it one of the best options for a swim in the sea in Mallorca. You can ride one ofhotel’sotels bicycles to the beach for sunrise, after that experience we guarantee you will not be the same.
- SUSTAINABILITY. Riding your own turquoise bicycle to the salt planes and beach will become your favourite means of transportation. Perfect for sustainability!
5 Star Thermal Spa & Wellness
Vagacy welcomes you to this unique 5-star adult-only hotel expression of the real Mallorcan elegance and charm, a world away from the busy resort areas of the island. Here you will be able to soak in the healing powers of the ONLY natural thermal waters in the Balearics!