- LOCATION. Situated prominently in the centre of Ibiza, Sir Joan reflects the island’s vibrant culture and sensuality. This free-spirited yet modern hotel embraces any and all—from party hoppers to bohemian recluses.
- SPECIAL FEATURES. Do not expect large spaces, anticipate instead contemporary areas somehow magically suited to socialize in style over exceptional cocktails. The pool and deck area are small but beautifully outlined to make you feel as if you were in your best friend’s chic backyard.
- ROOMS & SUITES. In Sir Joan’s 38 rooms and suites you truly feel as if you were on a yacht. The design integrates the island’s nautical elements with stripped wood floors and highly polished stainless-steel wall panels that recreate the effect of the sea surface waves and glitter. At the time of our visit, we stayed in two spacious and beautifully decorated superior rooms one of which had a round bed! We were incredibly impressed by the high quality of the building and all the decorative elements. Stunning!
- CUISINE. A bar and two fantastic restaurants. The Butcher is a high-end yet casual burger bar that connects Ibiza’s Nighthawks and early birds. And IZAKAYA, an authority on Asian gastronomy, has taken the traditional Japanese dining experience to a higher level with extravagant Japanese cuisine with a South American twist and high-quality cocktails. IZAKAYA serves you breakfast, lunch and dinner. We felt so precious during our meals here, we could talk to the chef and virtually get anything we wanted! And yes, it was d e l i c i o u s.
- ENERGY CONNECTION & SELF-LOVE. A unique program called “Mystical Ibiza” offers you the opportunity to open yourself to the sensory magic of Ibiza on a journey to the North coast with local yogi Oihana. To that, add the “Atlantis Hike” for a day of adventure, both real and imagined. Take a trip with Paolo and dive into the legends of Ibiza. He’ll guide you to magical Atlantis and end the day with an epic sunset overlooking Es Vedrà island while Paolo shares the grand myths of Ibiza. Pure energy expansion and connection.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE. Oh my Goodness, it seems to us that this is the place where personalization itself was invented! We loved the informal but professional way that everyone had in this hotel, from the beautiful girls at reception to the waiters, from the bike specialists to the hotel director. Everyone seemed to be happy, young and enjoying themselves.
- THINGS WORTH DOING. So many and so innovative. They really wanted to show us the unique side of Ibiza and, of course, to make sure we had lots of fun. They connect you with real local people (not tour companies) to experience the real side of the local life instead of the usual “tourist traps”. Visit Ibiza and do.not.miss.out on Formentera!
- SUSTAINABILITY. Positively we did not come across any disposable plastics during our stay and noticed that the toiletries and amenities in the room, aside from being of outstanding quality, they were provided in large refillable tubs.
Ibiza Modern Luxury Retreat
Vagacy invites you to this private paradise overlooking Ibiza Port and Old Town. Perfectly located to explore all the fun the party island can offer and hop onto a ferry or a private yacht to the idyllic Formentera.