- LOCATION. Ideally placed near the Northern end of the popular seaside resort area of Kaanapali Beach in Western Maui, this establishment lies on 11 acres of land among lush tropical gardens and seconds from other pristine beaches. The Ka’anapali Beach Hotel offers an ideal location for a stay full of Aloha, but it is not only because of it…
- UNIQUE FEATURES. You do not come to the KBH for the hotel itself, but for all it has to offer you. Aside from a whale-shaped pool, the open air restaurant and luau, the Tiki bar, the grab&go deli and the onsite spa, you will most appreciate that here they may get you closer to the real Hawaiian experience than in any other Maui hotel. This is why we have chosen it!
- ROOMS & SUITES. There are 432 rooms spread across four towers. We found them all to be spacious, pretty cosy and warm-feeling rooms. Wooden furniture, geometric wallpaper prints and traditional Hawaiian quilts. A wicker cabinet holds a flat-screen TV and there are other useful amenities: iron, mini fridge, safe, coffee maker, beach towels and free in-room Wi-Fi. We loved the Hawaiian noni and papaya toiletries. All rooms have a lanai (balcony) with outdoor furniture and the oceanfront ones are marvellous.
- CUISINE. Two open-air, on-site restaurants: Tiki Terrace, offering Hawaiian traditional cuisine and daily breakfast (on Sundays check the Champagne Brunch with sushi, prime rib, pastries and more). And the Tiki Bar & Grill with traditional American fast-foods like pizzas and burgers. At the Tiki Terrace you can try the deliciously baked mahi-mahi>, lamb chops and Hawaiian, a traditional steam-baked meat pouch served with rice and poi (taro wrap).
- ENERGY CONNECTION & SELF-LOVE. At first, many of the property’s features – such as the lobby, grass trim roofs and the staff’s aloha-print uniforms – feel like relics from the 1960s, when tiki bars and coconut bras started the “Hawaiian dream”. Yet if you are here to experience the true Aloha you start noticing that the wicker-furnished lobby is a veritable museum of the real Hawaii. There’s a lava stone mancala-style game board, a wall of winners’ photographs from a prestigious on-site annual hula competition and decorative kahili, Hawaiian feather standards. Get ready for daily Hawaiian arts and crafts fair and even a lei kukui ceremony upon departure, that will most likely assure that one day you will be back!
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE. We have experienced excellent, caring customer service. and They really treated us like ohana (family in Hawaiian).
- THINGS WORTH DOING. By staying just in the resort and surroundings you have your holiday guaranteed: Ka’anapali Beach & water activities, Puʻu Kekaʻa Black Rock, Whalers Village Shopping Center & Museum, Lahaina Town, Whale watching, Kahekili Beach Park, Golf courses. However, these are not the activities that will make your experience in Maui transformational. Liaise with the hotel’s team of cultural experts who specialize in a wide range of Hawaiian subjects. Aunty Malihini has extensive knowledge of Polynesian culture and natural Hawaiian medicine. With her, you can take a tour of the garden as she guides you through the medicinal properties of all the Hawaiian plants that grow in abundance across the hotel grounds.
- SUSTAINABILITY. Since 1986, all members of Kā‘anapali Beach Hotel’s staff -from the groundskeeper to the general manager- have received cultural training about topics such as Hawaiian language, geography, religion, mythology, economics and history. Their education includes up-close-and-personal field trips to significant cultural sites. This extensive training program is the reason all members of Kā‘anapali Beach Hotel can claim to be cultural advisers, qualified and capable to enrich each guest’s experience. The KBH offers a variety of free cultural and educational activities, demonstrating its ongoing responsibility, commitment and dedication to honouring and perpetuating the Hawaiian culture. Mahalo KHB!
KA’ANAPALI BEACH HOTEL
Hawaii most Hawaiian Hotel
Vagacy invites you to this outstanding property. Voted number 1 top hotel in Hawai’i by Conde Nast Traveler. Here you can experience a wide range of authentic Hawaiian cultural activities from your beautiful Oceanfront guestroom.