- LOCATION. Situated in a privileged position for its cultural and natural beauty, offering opportunities for sightseeing, practising sports and discovering a less beaten part of the island.
- UNIQUE FEATURES. Five hectares of landscaped gardens and soothing water features, three swimming pools, two of them temperature-controlled, as well as a kids-only pool.
- ROOMS & SUITES. This hotel boasts a residential design composed by142 spacious and luxuriously appointed guestrooms with furnished terraces, including 16 sophisticated suites with views over the valley of Canyamel. The room we enjoyed had plush beds and elegant marble bathroom featuring a rain shower and Bottega Veneta® products. there was also complimentary wi-fi in room and a very well equipped breakfast area with excellent tea and coffee making facilities.
- CUISINE. A selection of restaurants centred on a village square, presenting a range of cuisines utilizing ingredients sourced locally: the Balearic restaurant, the Tapas bar, the Asia restaurant and the café Sa Plaça. Here we had the most delicious grilled fish ever and they were very helpful and attentive in catering for our gluten-free, lactose-free requests!
- ENERGY CONNECTION & SELF-LOVE. Indulge in a truly soothing Spa experience with one of the massages and beauty treatments at SerenitasSpa, based on the island’s minerals, herbs and fruits. Seven Spa Suites including two couples rooms, a unique hot-sand massage bed, sauna, sensory showers and vitality pool. Twice a week (or more on demand) start your day practising yoga among olive trees as you witness the sun rising from behind the lush hills, a breathtaking experience of pure beauty and divine connection.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE. We are happy to confirm that, for Park Hyatt, Luxury is personal. At the time of our visit, we experienced how kind and helpful every single member of the staff was, including the waiter serving us free refreshments at the pool and the one kindly handing us a towel after a swim!
- THINGS WORTH DOING. Hike one of more than 20 trails around the resort. Head to the beach to swim in the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean. Take a picnic to Llevant Peninsula Nature Reserve. Explore the famous caves of Artà. Bicycle to medieval monasteries. Head to Palma for the day to wander around the historical sites, and indulge in great shopping and tapas dining in the old town.
- SUSTAINABILITY. Even though the complex has been built anew in 2016, it really deserves recognition for the environmental practices that it implements. Within the complex, all transport is onboard electric golf buggies and since September 2018 they utilise NO SINGLE USE PLASTIC unless this is specifically requested by a guest. Well done Park Hyatt Mallorca!
PARK HYATT MALLORCA
5 Star Luxury Hotel
Vagacy invites you to this elegant hotel. A place of escape and indulgence with cobblestone streets and elegant terraced homes in traditional Mediterranean village style.
Just one hour from Palma, the hotel is the perfect place for exploring the island’s untouched North-eastern coastline while experiencing an impeccable level of hospitality.