In compliance with the provisions in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of 25 May 2016 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 inform you that at VAGACY we work every day to bring you the best deals in travel and tourism products in general. To achieve this we need to gather information from our users. If you have any questions about your privacy you can contact us at email@example.com or by regular mail to C / Fra Juniper Serra, nº6 attic 3-3 07014, Palma de Mallorca (Baleares), Spain.
BASICS OF DATA PROTECTION
|Controller||VERONICA GABRIELA GAYA RUSSO|
|Purpose of treatment||Travel booking and promotion|
|Processing legitimate||Management of relationship with customers|
|recipients||Your data may be communicated to our service providers, who in turn sign to us an agreement upon which they are forced to comply with European data privacy regulations.|
|Rights||Our users are entitled to access, modify and delete data and other rights as explained in the additional information here below.|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DATA PROTECTION
Name: VERONICA GABRIELA GAYA RUSSO
Address: C / Fra Juniper Serra, nº6 attic 3-3, 07014 Palma de Mallorca (Balearic), Spain.
Phone: 0034 871 551 000 / 610 026 276
2. PURPOSE OF DATA TREATMENT
The user data we collect is strictly necessary to carry out our activity selling travel and tourism products in general. To carry out our role we need to gather the necessary contact details. For clarity, we inform you that the activity includes the following actions: presentation, proposal, booking and billing of travel or tourism product requested.
Our users voluntarily provide us their data by registering on our website, through our application, by telephone or in other websites or mobile applications that host our services.
We treat your data for our services as a travel agency. This means that your data will be used to identify you and to offer you personalized proposals, to respond to your inquiries or requests addressed to us and to assist you in whatever you need for as long as we are your travel agency.
Under no circumstances we will conduct automated operations without human intervention, unless expressly authorized by you.
3. LEGITIMATE DATA PROCESSING
We can also treat your data in case of compliance with a legal obligation, as well as for cases where there is a legitimate interest.
Your data may be communicated to suppliers who provide us with some web-related services and those partners whose websites or mobile applications stayed our services. Our company agrees to sign an agreement with them laying forced to comply with European data privacy regulations. Such suppliers can only use your data to provide appropriate services. Therefore, they cannot use such information for its own purposes or transfer it to others.
– Access Rights: This right lets you know what personal data we have.
– Right of rectification: This right allows you to request the correction of inaccurate data
– Right of withdrawal: This right allows you to deletion of data when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Right to treatment limitation: This law allows you to ask us to be responsible for treatment, suspend the processing of data when a) notification disputing the accuracy thereof, while such accuracy is verified by the responsible b) in cases where you ejercites the right to oppose the processing of data, while it is checked whether the legitimate reasons responsible precedence over the person concerned. This right also allows you to ask us to retain your personal data when a) the data processing is unlawful but not oppose the deletion of your data and requesting instead limiting its use or b) no longer need the data for the purposes of but the interested treatment if needed for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
– Right of Opposition: This right allows you oppose the treatment when there are serious reasons for this related to your personal situation or oppose commercial prospecting actions. We will stop processing the data, unless the treatment obey legitimate reasons or exercise or defense of any claims.
– Right to data portability: This right allows you to request the portability of your data to another controller. This right allows you to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used mechanical and reading, and to transmit them to other responsible, whenever technically possible.
– Right to revoke consent: This right allows you to revoke the consent given.
You can exercise your rights by sending request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to C / Fra Juniper Serra, nº6 attic 3-3, 07014 Palma de Mallorca (Balearic), Spain. We will be happy to grant your request as soon as we possibly can.
In case of not finding a solution with us directly, you can address the Spanish data protection agency if you consider that we have violated the provisions in force concerning data protection. On their website you can find further and additional information on all these rights: www.agpd.es
The exercise of these rights is totally free of cost.
What should you present to exercise your rights?
1- Petition addressed to the person responsible or manager who is in possession of your personal data
2- Photocopy of a valid identity card or passport or other document that will identify you.
3- You also can use electronic signatures instead of ID.
4- If you exercise through a representative, he or she should present document or electronic instrument accrediting representation.
5- Specification of the request.
6- Address for notification purposes, date and signature.
7- Documents supporting the request you make, if they were to be necessary.
Upon receipt of your request, we will examine all the information necessary for processing and the legitimacy and relevance of the request. If they were to be found not relevant or that the circumstances of the case cannot exercise the right granted, we will notify the person concerned to the effects that can bring such claims.
We will respond to your request within the established time limits, unless for problems that are beyond our control we cannot carry it out. In this case, we will inform you of the reasons and the periods for the specified resolution.